The next Club Social will be on March 15th at 4:30 p.m.
at Slate Bistro & Bar.
Trilogy Power Ranch Pickleball Club
ETIQUETTE TIPS & REQUESTS
1) If you are the last leaving the courts, please pick up all the balls and put the nets away as needed.
2) Be aware of courts being used when you arrive or leave and make every effort to not disrupt play. Try to enter
between points or wait to be waved in.
3) AGAIN; a reminder to please sign in. We have used that data to get increased court time over the years.
Some of those numbers have been very helpful as the board makes decisions.
4) We all know this is a problem; so try not to congregate around that middle gate area.
5) The normally accepted "NEXT ON COURT" method is to put your paddle(s) next to the net post of the court you wish to play on or challenge into......2 in-2 out/ 4 in-4 out
THANK YOU Pickleball Club Board of Directors
Pickleball Club Semi-annul Business Meeting & Social
Members please save this date for our Spring Semi-annual Meeting and Dinner on Sunday, March 11, 2018. The meeting will start at 4:00 P.M. and dinner will follow.
Pickleball Club Beach Party!
March 11, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.
Our Beach Party Picnic Dinner
Catered by Skippy’s
Featuring: Fried Chicken, Cheese Biscuits,
Cole Slaw, Creamy Pesto Pasta Salad,
Tossed Salad, Cake and Ice Cream,
Coffee, Tea, and Water
Feel free to BYOB
Wear your flip flops, sunglasses,
Hawaiian shirts, and beach hats, and get ready to celebrate the fun we have had this past winter season pickling together, while we also look forward to the upcoming summer months and beach days ahead.
Tickets are $20 each
Tickets are available until February 24th until March 3, 2018
Cash or checks payable to Trilogy at Power Ranch
Sansone (716 817-4523) or Carol Despirito (401 374-5561) at the courts.
Volunteers are needed to help set up and clean up. Please contact Ginny or Carol.