TPR PICKLEBALL CLUB WOMEN'S 2.0 CHAMPIONS
Marti Haugen Gold Medal
Betty Hill Silver Medal
Michelle Reynolds Bronze Medal
Number of Reviews of Website
July = 1315
Y.T.D Average = 1338
Summer On The Courts
June 11, 2018
TPR PICKLEBALL CLUB CHAMPIONS
The Mad Hatter Results
The Cheshire Cat is still grinning over the great time we all had at the Mat Hatter’s March Madness Mixed Up Mixer and Mad Hat Contest.
Tony Espeseth & John Mattson were the winners of the Mad Hat Contest. (Hope that photo guy got some pictures.)
Deb Anderson (66) & Toby Feinstein (60) were the top women in the 1st Session and Deb Anderson and Penny Fedenia tied for 1st with 65’s in the 2nd Session.
Bill Gaston & Bob Parmer tied for 1st in the 1st session with 66’s and the 2nd Session a three-way tie saw Pat Corcoran, Dave Pachkofsky and Dave Schneider all tied for 1st with 64’s.
Many thanks to Roberta for the “trophies” and to all the helping hands that made this a great event. MH
The Inter-Club Play
May 19, 2018
Photos by Rose Ford
TPR PICKLEBALL CLUB MEN'S 3.0 CHAMPIONS
John Mattson Gold Medal
Jeff Perrins Silver Medal
Andy Stowe Bronze Medal.
TPR PICKLEBALL CLUB WOMENS 2.5 CHAMPIONS
Linda Viall Gold Medal
Cheri Haluska Silver Medal
Joan Hellerich Bronze Medal
TPR PICKLE CLUB WOMEN'S 3.0 CHAMPIONS
Tami Montee Gold Medal
Jenny Eslick Silver Medal
DeeDee Rawson Bronze Medal
TPR PICKLEBALL CLUB MEN'S 2.5 CHAMPIONS
Tony DeSpirito Gold Medal
Bud Ellison Silver Medal
Tony LaRoche Bronze Medal
Parking Lot Construction
Trilogy’s Parking Lot Project
is scheduled to begin on
Tuesday, July 17, 2018
How will you will be impacted ?
· The East side; which is the Pickleball Courts, Golf Course & Slate's side of the Parking Lot will be developed in Phase 1
· The West side; Club House side of the Parking Lot in Phase 2.
1. East side of Parking Lot will be closed for approximately 2 months.
2. East side will be fenced and “off-limits” except for construction crews.
3. Parking Lot entry and exit will be clearly marked with directional arrows.
4. West side of Parking Lot will have “One-Way” traffic for approximately 2 months.
5. Golf Cart “Shuttles” will be available for your access, safety and convenience between the Parking Lot and Slate Restaurant from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. seven days a week (Refer map at club house entry or mytpr.com
6. A new temporary “Bag Drop” area will be established near the Fitness Center for Phase 1 of the Project.
7. Fountain construction is planned for Phase 1 of the Project.
8. Employees of Trilogy, as well as the Golf Club, will not be parking in the Parking Lot during Phase 1 and Phase 2 of construction in order to free up approximately 40 parking spaces for use by Residents and Guests.All activities, events, and operational hours will remain the same during
Phase 1 of the Parking Lot construction Hours of operation will change during Phase 2 of the Parking Lot construction
Trilogy Power Ranch Pickleball Club
Remainder of the Summer Court Schedule
on the first Saturday of each month we do not have the courts but do have then on the first Friday of each month.
Pickleball Club – Fridays
Tennis Club – Saturdays
July 4th Red, White & Blue Round Robin
August 16, 2018
All Club Members Action Needed
New Club By-laws
The Community Association has mandated that all clubs adopt standard By-Laws, a copy of which is attached. We need to complete this process by September, so it would be much appreciated if you would
by emailing Rocky at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board will finalize an Addendum to these standard By-Laws to accommodate our specific needs at the Board Meeting on September 11th
Our next Social will be on
August 16, 2018 at 4:00 P.M
The gathering place is Slate Bistro & Bar
Round Robin Play
Saturday, August 25h at 6.15 A.M. we have our Round Robin and Pot Luck Breakfast.. Its always fun to play together and fun to eat together... Come and join the fun !!!