TRILOGY POWER RANCH PICKLEBALL CLUB
FALL/WINTER COURT SCHEDULE
Effective October 1, 2018 - April 30, 2019
Note: Changes to the Schedule
Tennis will have the courts from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Wednesday, October 31st
Wednesday, November 14th
Pickleball will add to the Saturday schedule October 27th all day
Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday - Pickleball Dawn to Dusk
Tuesday & Thursday - Pickleball Noon to until Dusk
The Courts on Saturdays are shared
The Pickleball Club Saturday Schedule - Dawn to Dusk
(subject to change)
October 6 & 20 & 27
November 10 & 24
December 8 & 22
January 5 & 12
February 2 & 9
March 2 & 9 & 30
April 13 & 27
When the Pickleball Club has the courts on this schedule the usage is on courts 3 & 4 that equals the 8 pickleball courts
When the court usage for Pickleball (lessons, tournaments, etc) is set, the
calendar will be updated.
House guests may play with their host anytime. Other guests, accompanied
by their host, are welcome after noon as courts are available.
Community play starts at 3:00 p.m. please welcome your neighbors to use their courts.
October 20, 2018
Ladies Round Robin
Monday, October 22, 2018
11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
Ginny Sansone coordinator
Men's Round Robin
Friday, October 26, 2018
1:00 P.M. to 3: 00 P.M.
Mark Sansone Coordinator
Fall/Winter Court Schedule
The Next Pickleball Club Saturday Schedule
October 27, 2018 Dawn to Dusk
Mixed Round Robin Social
Members were invited to Kick off the Season for our first Mixed Round Robin Social
Saturday, October 20th
We had two sessions with a total of 24 members playing in each session
Anyone enjoyed a nice Lunch at the viewing Pergola Session #1 Results
#1 Leslie Shaughnessy
#2 Linda Bronson
#3 Cheryl LaRoche
#1 Gary Shaughnessy
#2 Rocky Hessen
#3 John Mattson
Session #2 Results
3-way tie for First
Leslie Shaughnessy, Diane Spencer-Herro,
and Desna Jarrett
#1 Mark Sansone
#2 Jim Bronson
#3 Jeff Perrins
Congratulation to member Robin Licht on her first experience in organizing and overseeing the social as the Coordinator.
See Pictures of the Social at "MEDIA -PHOTOS" Tab Above
The Next Saturday Round Robins Social
Mark your calendar
November 10, 2018
The Fall General Semi-annual
Meeting and Social
Saturday November 17th, 2018
at Slate Bistro & Bar
Tickets are now available
$10. 00 per person
checks required and made out to
Trilogy at Power Ranch
See either Leslie Shaughnessy or Debbie Gaston on the courts
The Business Meeting will start at 4:30 P.M.
The Dinner will follow the meeting approx. 5:30 P.M.
A buffet pasta dinner, including soft drinks and desert.
A cash bar will be provided by Slate..
See Pictures of Round Robin & Club Social
in MEDIA - PHOTOS Tabs
Parking Lot Construction & New Fountain
October 20th - Photos added
Parking Lot Phase I Paving Done
lighting - Done
Stripping - Done
landscaping - In process
to be finished early next week
Number of Reviews of Website
September = 1856
August = 1395
Y.T.D Average = 1338
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE
OCTOBER 22, 2018
Changed due to Weather
Parking Lot Construction
Trilogy’s Parking Lot Project Started on
Tuesday, July 17, 2018
How will you will be impacted ?
· The East side; which is the Pickleball Courts, Golf Course & Slate's side of the Parking Lot will be developed in Phase 1
· The West side; Club House side of the Parking Lot in Phase 2.
1. East side of Parking Lot will be closed for approximately 2 months.
2. East side will be fenced and “off-limits” except for construction crews.
3. Parking Lot entry and exit will be clearly marked with directional arrows.
4. West side of Parking Lot will have “One-Way” traffic for approximately 2 months.
5. Golf Cart “Shuttles” will be available for your access, safety and convenience between the Parking Lot and Slate Restaurant from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. seven days a week (Refer map at club house entry or mytpr.com
6. A new temporary “Bag Drop” area will be established near the Fitness Center for Phase 1 of the Project.
7. Fountain construction is planned for Phase 1 of the Project.
8. Employees of Trilogy, as well as the Golf Club, will not be parking in the Parking Lot during Phase 1 and Phase 2 of construction in order to free up approximately 40 parking spaces for use by Residents and Guests.All activities, events, and operational hours will remain the same during
Phase 1 of the Parking Lot construction Hours of operation will change during Phase 2 of the Parking Lot construction
Trilogy Power Ranch Pickleball Club